Although the weather has hampered the ability for gliders flights, it appears the rain will conitnue to hold off which will allow cadets to fly in the towplane. If you are on the schedule to fly this afternoon please be at the cadet hall for 12:45 p.m.
The SFA Course original scheduled for Saturday and Sunday October 28 & 29th has been CANCELLED.
It will be re-scheduled for early in the new year.
The start of First Aid Team is postponed for 1 week to accommodate NEW cadet uniform sizing.
The new start date will Monday, October 30th from 18:30 – 20:00 hours.
Good morning all,
Gliding is still a go for the morning group. There will be another post coming out closer to the start time of the afternoon group to confirm that we are still a go.
Cadets going gliding this morning make sure you dress for the weather and bring your health card, water bottle and own snacks. All cadets gliding must have a signed permission form before gliding.
We have some orders that have not been picked up yet. They will be available until 8pm latest at Canadian Tire Service Centre.